Warid brings exceptional and reliable service for all its valued customers of Pakistan. This time it has brought Warid SMS Delivery Report service with cheap subscription charges. Now you can get update SMS delivery report once your recipient receive your message. This service provides confirmation message when your recipient receive your message. This is really helpful service and users really want for using this facility on regular routine sometimes your recipient is out of coverage and they don’t able for receiving your phone calls so you can send SMS and waiting SMS delivery report once you receive SMS delivery report so its mean your recipient has received message of yours with correctly. This is mind-blowing and you can easily get notification once your message has received of yours recipient. This service is available all the cellular operators who are connected with this telecommunication and they can easily avail this service in cheap charges.
This network always introduces packages and service with reasonable rates and the charges are also very low of this service for using. All the prepaid and postpaid customers of this network can easily afford this service for using on daily routine without facing an issue. This is reliable feature for getting known details of your message received with time and date. This feature gives authentic information with correctly of messages and you don’t need to get information from your recipient when he/she received your text. All cellular operators who are using SIM connection of this telecommunication can avail this service all across in Pakistan. The details of subscription and further process updates are mentioned as below.
How to Subscribe Warid SMS Delivery Report Service:
- Subscribers can activate this feature via SMS just need to write message “’DR” and send into 7777.
- The charges of this service for prepaid subscribers are RS 2.50 plus tax.
- The charges of this feature for postpaid customers are RS 10.00 plus tax.
- The validity of this feature for prepaid customers is for a week (7 Days).
- The validity of this service for postpaid consumers is for a month (30 Days).
How to UN-Subscribe Warid SMS Delivery Report Service:
- Subscribers can DE-activate this feature via SMS option just need to type message “DR OFF” and send into 7777.
- There are no charges for DE-activation this facility.
- Customers need to check in his/her cellular phone is enabled SMS delivery report feature for using.
- This feature includes in Warid value added service.
- This service is available all prepaid and postpaid customers of this network.
- This telecommunication has authority for changing charges of this feature at any time without specific notification.
- There are no hidden or extra charges.
- Subscribers only receive SMS delivery report of local numbers. Internet SMS delivery report is not available in this feature.
You may also like it: Warid Smart SMS.