Zong introduces once again such a phenomenal customer care offer for its subscribers. Now all the users who connected with this telecommunication can easily recharge account through online service yes not this is really an easy task to recharge balance into yours Zong sim. Customers don’t need to go anywhere and try hard to reload his/her account balance just need to visit official website of this telecommunication and re-charge your account balance once again by using debit/credit card. Zong online recharge is first feature has launched from this network company side for its valued customers there are no other telecommunication companies are available till yet who can give that wonderful online service for its consumers all over in Pakistan. Zong always launches an exceptional and friendly user packages and deal and this is one example of it. All the cellular operators of Pakistan are appreciating that amazing offer and it is also helpful service has introduced for subscribers of this telecommunication. If you need balance on urgently basis and you don’t have time to go any retailer shop to buy a load-card so now just visit official web page of this telecommunication and re-charge your account through your debit/credit cards. This telecommunication made life much easy for its subscribers of Pakistan and this facility is available for prepaid and postpaid customers of this network, both can avail that online facility without any issue.
How to reload by using Zong Online Balance Service:
- Just visit official website of Zong and click on Top up button to visit for next page.
- Choose prepaid or postpaid option.
- Enter amount, currency and Mobile number and further information.
- Then press button to receive Pin Code.
- You will receive Pin code in your SIM card.
- Write correct pin code for re-charge.
- Few moment loading, then automatically goes to next page.
- Put yours correct Debit/Credit card number with complete details.
- Your account will be recharged with correctly. Congratulations!
- Do all these procedures with carefully.
- Do all these process by visiting official website of Zong.
- If your transaction is denied just visit your bank and contact for card service.
- Prepaid Customers can re-charge account of amount RS 999 per day.
- Postpaid subscribers can re-charge balance of amount RS 2000 per day.
- Please note that Zong on its website does not require you to enter any of your Card Account Details and consequentially does not store or maintain your card details to ensure card account information security.
- The Card details required during the transaction are entered on a portal maintained by a third party (Etisalat) under global recognized PCIDSS requirements (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards).
- Please do not in any way whatsoever give your Card Account details to anyone or on any suspicious websites, including any person representing to be a part of Zong’s workforce, whether on Zong’s authorized touch-points (310, Web Chat etc.) or otherwise.
- No refund facility is available.
- Only use your own card don’t be use third party card.
- You can call on help center number dial 310, if you have any concern.