Ufone introduces one of reliable value added service for all its valued customers of Pakistan. This time it has launched Ufone Call and SMS block number service with the name of Ufone U-Block. This is mind-blowing service has launched from this network side along with helpful facility. Now all the cellular operators who are using Ufone connection can block any local numbers of Pakistan after activation this offer. The process of number block is also very simple and users don’t need to do long process for blocking any number. They just need to activate this feature and easily block any number through single SMS. This is such a reliable feature has generated from this telecommunication and now you can easily shut the mouth of any annoying person or wrong number person by using it. There are other telecommunication is also providing same kind of service for its consumers like Zong has launched Zong call block service and Mobilink is also providing same kind of service with the name of Mobilink Jazz Call/SMS Blocking service. Ufone is serving same service with simple way of process for its valued prepaid and postpaid subscribers of Pakistan. The complete details of this feature are mentioned as below.
How to Subscribe Ufone U-Block Call and SMS Service:
- Customers can subscribe this feature through SMS just need to write message “Sub” and send into 420.
- The charges for prepaid subscribers are RS 3.75 plus tax per week.
- The charges for postpaid subscribers are RS 15.00 plus tax per month.
- The validity for prepaid subscribers is for a week (7 Days).
- The validity period for postpaid subscribers is for one month (30 Days).
How to Block number through Ufone U-Block:
- Subscribers can block any numbers via SMS just need to type message block person number and send into 420.
How to UN-Block number through Ufone U-Block:
- Subscribers can un-block any numbers via message just need to write SMS unblock person number and send into 420.
How to check Block-List of Ufone U-Block:
- Customers can get details of block list through SMS just need to write message List and send into 420.
How to get Help of Ufone U-Block:
- If customers need help of U-Block service so they can easily get through SMS just need to write text H and send into 420.
- User will get help and further instruction feature by sending SMS.
How to UN-Subscribe Ufone U-Block Service:
- Customers can DE-activate this service through SMS just need to write message “UN-sub” and send into 420.
- This service is available for all the prepaid and postpaid customers of this telecommunication.
- The fees will be charges of RS 1 plus tax for sending SMS on 420.
- The fees for postpaid customers of IVR charges at 10 paisa/min.
- There are no further and hidden charges.
- This network keeps authority for changing incentives and charges of this service at any time without being informed of its users.
You may also like it: Ufone Call Waiting Service.