Warid brings once again mind-blowing value added service for all its valued customers of Pakistan. Now this network provides you service for using two different phone numbers in one SIM connection. Yes this is possible by operating two numbers through one SIM connection of Warid. This is one of exceptional service has launched from this telecommunication and there are many cellular operators are available in Pakistan who were waiting to use this kind of service and now Warid has introduced same kind of service for its valued customers of Pakistan. This service has already launched from other telecommunication networks of Pakistan like Mobilink has launched Mobilink Jazz DoubleUP and Telenor has introduced same kind of feature with the name of Telenor Smart Number. Warid has brought service with more incentives like it has added time period option for users. Subscribers have ON/OFF option of this service for different hours in a day. Its unique facility has included in this feature for using with correctly. The details of Warid Double Number service procedure for using are mentioned below.
How to subscribe Warid Double Number Service:
- Customers can subscribe this service through SMS just need to write message “SUB” and send into 3311.
- The charges for sending SMS on 3311 are RS 0.50 per SMS.
How to use Warid Double Number Service:
- Customers just need to dial 33 before phone number of recipient and recipient will receive call of yours actual number.
- The activation charges for prepaid subscribers are RS 7.00 plus tax with one week validity.
- The activation charges for postpaid subscribers are RS 28.00 plus tax with one month validity.
Calling/SMS Charges for Prepaid Subscribers:
- The charges of making call by using double number service are RS 1.60 plus tax per minute.
- The charges for sending SMS through double number service are RS 0.50 plus tax per SMS.
Calling/SMS Charges for Postpaid Subscribers:
- The charges of making calling by using this service as per customers tariff plan.
- The rates for sending SMS through this feature are RS 0.50 plus tax per SMS.
- Subscribers can manage time period feature and ON/OFF option by sending SMS to 3300.
- The charges for sending SMS or dialing on 3300 are RS 0.50.
- This service can only use for calling and sending SMS on local numbers of Pakistan.
- There are no hidden and extra charges of this feature.
- This network keeps rights for vary charges of this service at any time without being informed of its users.
- All taxes will be applied for using this feature.