Telenor brings missed call alert facility for its subscribers of Pakistan. This is an exceptional facility has produced from this network company side for its valued customers of Pakistan. It provides service of subscribers for getting complete details of missed calls while subscriber cellular phone switched off. Now customers can easily get information of missed calls and easily can call back of the caller person after getting details of missed calls. This is an exceptional customer care service has generated from this telecommunication side for its customers and there are countless consumers were eagerly waiting for using this feature on daily basis and finally it has launched from this telecommunication side. This is extremely reliable facility for all those cellular operators who mostly switch off his/her mobile phones in night and want to get information of received missed calls in the morning so now this is really a simple for the cellular operators of this network just need to activate this feature and easily get complete details of missed calls with time details.
Telenor missed call alert facility is available for prepaid and postpaid customers and both types of customers can easily get missed call alert by using it. This telecommunication always introduces exciting feature service for its subscribers and this facility is also an example of this network service. The subscription charges are also very low of this facility and all criteria cellular operators of this network can easily afford this facility for using on regular routine. This is also provide efficient facility on emergency time sometimes your cellular phone charging is going to low and your mobile phone switch off so at this time this service will provide you details of received missed calls and you can view and call back of receive caller. How you can avail Telenor missed call service the details are given as below
How to subscribe Telenor missed call service:
- Customers can easily activate this feature for a week by dialing *345*622# and press call button.
- Subscribers can activate this feature for 3 months usage through SMS just need to write text ‘mca’ and to 345.
- Weekly feature is only available for prepaid subscribers of this network.
- Consumers will get message notification after activation processed.
- The charges of weekly feature are RS 3.99 plus tax.
- The charges of 3 months (60 days) feature are RS 30.00 plus tax.
How to UN-Subscribe Telenor missed call service:
- Consumers can DE-activate weekly feature by dialing *345*622# and press call button.
- Consumers can DE-activate three months feature through SMS just need to write message ‘dmca’ and send to 345.
- There are no DE-activation charges.
- This is permanent service of this network.
- This facility available all the Djuice and Talkshawk customers of this telecommunication.
- This telecommunication reserves right to change or vary charges at anytime without being informed of consumers.
- Customers will get details of missed calls via messages.