Warid announces exceptional LTE Shared internet plans service for all valued customers of this telecommunication. It has introduced facility for sharing your monthly LTE internet package and plans with your friends, siblings and relatives through this service. This is an amazing offer has launched by Warid network now you can share your internet monthly bundle of two person at any time and enjoy speed internet service of Warid network. This is exceptional feature has generated by Warid network and there are no other telecommunication brands have launched this kind of facility for its subscribers. Warid always launches mind-blowing services for its valued connection users and the first priority of this telecommunication to give reliable service of its subscribers.
The largest numbers cellular operators who are using Warid network connection are appreciating this facility and they have already started to use this Warid shared internet plans offer on regular routines. This feature will be really cheap for subscribers because three users can use this Warid internet plans bundle in single charges. Get the complete details of Warid shared internet plans feature for postpaid and prepaid customers from the below.
Warid LTE Shared Internet Plans for Prepaid Subscribers:
Warid LTE Shared Internet Plans for Postpaid Subscribers:
Subscribers can activate any LTE postpaid bundle for using via dialing *400# and get complete details how to get these bundles.
Process to add number for Sharing Internet plans with prepaid subscribers:
- Prepaid subscribers can share internet bundle via SMS just need to type SMS Add<space>number and send into 7777.
Process to add number for sharing internet plans with postpaid subscribers:
- Postpaid customers can share internet plans through SMS process just need to type SMS Add<space>number and send into 4000.
How to delete number from Warid Internet Shared Plans:
- For prepaid customers: Prepaid subscribers can delete any number from shared plans through SMS just need to type SMS Del<space>number and send into 7777.
- For postpaid customers: Postpaid subscribers can delete any number from shared plans via message just need to type SMS Del<space>number and send into 4000.
No Shared Warid Internet Plans option:
- If subscribers don’t want to share internet plans with any person so follow the instructions are mentioned as below.
- For prepaid users: Subscribers need to type SMS No share and send into 7777.
- For postpaid users: Subscribers need to type SMS No share and send into 4000.
- The charges will be applied for sending SMS on dialing numbers 7777 and 4000.
- Warid 2G and LTE connection users are eligible for availing this facility.
- Warid Smartphone users can also add or delete any number by using My Warid APP.
- Customers can share these internet plans with friends and family member.
- Subscribers can share internet plans two person in a day.
- There are no hidden charges.
- This network keeps rights to DE-activate this feature anytime without being informed of its users.
- Subscribers can also use other Warid internet packages with this offer.